The Reconditioning Leader
works as part of a larger reconditioning team. This team based system
requires associates to produce vehicles in a "straight line" flow,
with each associate completing a set of standardized activities.
The Reconditioning Leader will ensure that all vehicles meet Evolution Auto cosmetic standards and will be responsible for completing all aspects of the cosmetic vehicle reconditioning process including masking, sanding, grinding, paint application, removal and replacement of parts, plastic and substrate repairs, paintless dent repair, and post paint refinish and defect correction.
The Reconditioning Leader will also be responsible for inventory and detailing duties on as needed basis.
These duties include, but are
not limited to, basic vehicle detailing including car wash, interior cleaning
and vacuuming, exterior cleaning of Evolution
Auto used, new and customer vehicles.
The Reconditioning Process includes:
Excellent customer service skills and the ability to perform multiple duties in a fast paced environment required.
Technicians at Evolution Auto don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, hot shops and other annoyances that don't let them enjoy their work! Quite the contrary at Evolution Auto! You can enjoy great perks like?a consistent workload, a clean modern facility, free training, high volume, a large variety of vehicles?.and much more!!
Technician responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing domestic and foreign vehicles, maintaining high customer satisfaction and meeting productivity and efficiency numbers.
Automotive repair experience required with the following ASE Certifications:
Engine Repair, Steering & Suspension, Heating & Air Conditioning (including refrigerant and recycling license) and Brakes.
Applicants must also be team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you!
If the service side of the car
business is one of your "hot buttons," then we have some very
"cool" information for you. At Evolution Auto, we have a great
work environment that includes perks like a clean, modern facility, free
training, high volume, a variety of vehicles and much more....
Service Consultant responsibilities include scheduling repair appointments, greeting customers in service lanes, generating appraisals and estimates, writing repair orders, and following up with the customer.
A strong commitment to customer service, good communication skills and attention to detail is required for this position. Ideal candidates will come from various backgrounds including retail, restaurant service and other service oriented positions. This position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends in a fast paced retail environment. Position also requires the ability to work indoors/outdoors in a "hands-on" environment. Successful performance can lead to excellent career opportunities with Evolution Auto!
Qualified candidates must have the following:
ARE YOU DRIVEN TO EXCEED EXPECTATIONS?
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A SALES GUIDE AT EVOLUTION AUTO?
· A Sales Guide at Evolution Auto walks the customer through each step of their experience
· The steps include:
· Share the unique Evolution Auto concept
· Offer free appraisals
· Interview customers to determine needs and wants
· Present and test drive our vehicles
· Running credit applications
· Presenting and processing transaction paperwork
· Provide after sale service
· Follow up with potential customers
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN?
· A strong ability to work and relate to all types of customers and to earn their respect
· Self-motivation and a burning desire to be the very best!
· Intense focus on the customer and their experience
· A strong belief in our company! Sales Consultants take pride in presenting our vehicles, and are always dedicated to finding the right vehicle for every customer
· Ability to assess individual client needs
· Exceptional speaking and active-listening skills
· Good computer skills
· A Passion for Selling in a Team Oriented environment
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE TO KNOW? YES!
· Enjoy a flexible work schedule including weekends and some nights
· A Valid Driver's license is required
· To drive a manual transmission or be willing to learn
Are you ready for a different retail management
experience? Then Evolution Auto is where your career SHOULD be!
As a member of the store leadership team, Evolution Auto Sales Managers coach & train sales consultants to achieve goals as well as to ensure profitability through correct use of company processes and procedures. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Fostering an environment of exceptional customer service
- Training, coaching & developing a team of sales consultants
- Participating in recruiting & hiring in order to fuel company growth
Evolution Auto provides extensive hands on training that includes sales training as well as cross-functional training in other areas of the store.
The professional we are seeking will have:
- 3+ years of high volume retail management experience
- A proven ability to execute long and short term sales strategies
- Experience in establishing action plans to drive performance of sales team